Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pics and problems

Ok so I'm logging into my hotmail/live account and I keep getting this error?? I'm like I just checked this 2 mins ago and you were fine what the??? I then get a pop up from my virus blocker that my comp is under attack!!! I am not happy I have already lost one e-mail account to spammers I will NOT loose this one. I called the tech guy and he said it was fine but to have the virus scanner run everynight from now on and told me how to set it to do so. O_o

I do not like this. When did opening your own e-mail become fair game for hackers!!!!



So one to the picks first some tatting I made for a co-worker. They tie with ribbon for ease of wear and size.












And the hat for Vann :D If you got here http://blackberrycreek.typepad.com/ you can see him trying it on and me giggling at him :D






And the chocolate covered pretzels I made over at my friend Sharon's house over the weekend. YUM!!!!




2 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

That's a butt load of pretzels! And those necklaces are gorgeous! They're so intricate!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

That tatting is lovely. My Mama used to tat when I was little. I was always fascinated by it, but I've never tried to do it myself. And oh, don't those pretzels look good!
I'm going to add a link to your blog at Blackberry Creek. Thanks for putting my link here. Love you, Ash.